The Drupal India Association (DIA) is organising an India-wide DrupalCamp on Saturday, 12 March 2022, from 9:30 AM to 6 PM IST. The event is going to be Hybrid -- which means that you could gather together at one of the following locations OR attend at the convenience of your home, online. The finalise locations for in-person gathering are:
- Chennai - #3, 5th floor,Kasi Arcade 116, Thyagaraya road T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
- Pune - 3rd Floor, Clockhouse Tower, Springboard Solutions Private Limited, Sky Loft Creaticity Mall Opposite Golf Course, Off Airport Rd Shastrinagar Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra 411006 IN.
- Delhi - 9G, Vandana Building, 11 - Tolstoy Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001
- Goa - 759/38 Shanti Nagar Alto Porvorim, Socorro Goa 403501
- Chandigarh - BootesNull, Teneil IT tower Plot no F-549, IT park, Industrial Area, Sector 75, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160055
- Bengaluru - 91 SpringBoard, 175 & 176, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Dollars Colony, Phase 4, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
- Jaipur - AddWeb House, 6B, Heera Path Shopping Center, New Sanganer Road, Mansarover,Jaipur - 302020.
We shall kick-off the event on Thursday, 10th March with a Fire-side chat with Dries Buytaert, the creator of Drupal. We shall be having lectures followed by a code-sprint across the country. There will be contributor leads who will do a briefing session on how and where you could start contributing.
Here is how the event schedule looks [all times in IST]:
Thursday, March 10, 2022:
- 2:15 PM -- Everyone joins
- 2:25 PM -- Introduction and Welcoming Dries by Shyamala Rajaram
- 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM -- Fireside Chat with Dries to be facilitated by Shyamala Rajaram and Rahul Dewan
- 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM -- Honouring Contributors
- 3:30 PM -- Welcoming the main event (to be conducted on March 12th)
Saturday March 12, 2022:
- 9:45 AM -- A short introduction to DIA and a Welcome note
- 10:00 AM -10:45 AM -- Decoupled - Lessons Learnt; a Developer’s POV by Wilfred Arambhan [Moonraft Innovation Labs]
- 10:45 AM - 11:30 AM -- Spick And Span PHPUnit Tests Using Data providers by Kunal Kursija [Axelerant]
- 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM -- Caching in Drupal by Vivek Panicker [Innoraft]
- 12:15 PM : 1:00 PM -- Superpower your AdOps "Ads Management" with Drupal's Advertising Entity Module by Anubhav Gupta [Srijan Technologies]
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM -- Lunch and Networking
- 2:15 PM - 2:45 PM -- Briefing on Contributions by Event Mentors
- 2:45 PM to 6:00 PM -- Code Sprint
It has been two years since we’ve all met and even more time since we had a DrupalCamp. Please do reach out to your respective companies and friends in the Drupal community and urge them to join the full-day event.